Peer review process
Manuscripts received by the editors undergo double-blind reviewing. Reviewers are given manuscripts which contain no reference to the authors' surname(s), and the authors have no access to the identities of the reviewers.
The review should include the following issues:
- Does the article manifest a scientific approach and does it correspond to the profile domain of the publication?
- Do the results presented display verifiable originality?
- How logical is the material in the article?
- Is the usage of terminology accurate?
- Is the list of sources set up correctly?
- Are the conclusions of the article consistent with the content?
The full form for reviewing Reviewer-evaluation (download)
The conclusion about the possibility of publishing the manuscript in the publication:
- the article is recommended for publication: "without comments", "with minor comments (without re-reviewing)", "with significant comments (there is a need for re-reviewing)";
- The article is not recommended for publication.
After the editorial board decides on the admission of an article to the publication, the responsible secretary informs the author about it and indicates the estimated publication time. The original reviews are stored in the editorial office of "Psychological Perspectives"
- The articles submitted to the Editorial Board are reviewed within 3 months
- The Editorial Board has the right to send the article for additional review.
- The Editorial Board has the right to the literary editing of the article and if it is necessary to edit it scientifically requesting the author.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject the article that fails to meet the requirements or the remit of the journal.
- In case of the rejection of the article the Editorial Board gives the author a well-grounded decision.
- The authors receive notification of receipt papers within 3 days. The author is informed about the results of the review in a month after registration.
- The Editorial Board presents the author with a free copy of the journal containing the published article.